Everything you need to know to treat your sick animals with Cannabis:
If your dog or cat is dealing with pain, arthritis, anxiety, limping, seizures, cancer, or other life-threatening illnesses, cannabis might be your perfect solution.
When you favorite furry friend gets sick, develops a chronic condition, or gets diagnosed with an illness, it’s heartbreaking. Especially because so many western pharmaceutical treatments are not fully effective, leaving you feeling helpless and scared about your best friend’s uncertain future.
In this ground-breaking new online course, we will give you a step-by-step breakdown about EXACTLY how to treat your pet with all-natural cannabis which could be a much more effective and safe solution.
Traditional pet therapies can be quite costly, and still not provide the results you’re looking for. Take advantage of this new online course which will give you a safer, more effective, and more enjoyable approach to getting your 4-legged friends back to great health.
You’ll benefit by understanding:
- The safest and most effective ways to treat your pet’s illnesses and symptoms with cannabis
- Specific medical conditions that can be helped with cannabis
- How the endocannabinoid system functions in pets as in humans
- Exactly what type of cannabis products are best for your pets, where to get them, and which ones you should definitely avoid
- Clear guidelines on dosing your pets, with specific guidelines per animal and illness
- When to use THC and when to use CBD, or both, for your pets specific symptoms
- Various approaches for treating cats and dogs and how they both respond well with cannabis
- Other alternative therapies you should use with cannabis to increase the effectiveness of your approach
You’ll learn how cannabis can help these pet conditions:
- Degenerative joint disease
- End-of-life care
- Poor appetite
- GI problems
- Anxiety / stress / restless nights
This course is for you if:
- Your pet is sick, in pain, aging, or at end of life and needing better care
- You’d like to explore a much more effective and natural solution for them using cannabis
- You want to make sure you’re being 100% safe.
- You want expert guidance from world-renowned veterinarians who have decades of experience treating sick pets with this all-natural solution
For more information go to: Green Flower